You are hereArchives
* Due to server issues, there were no additions in February.
- National Vital Statistics Report: Births: Preliminary data for 2009. Keywords: births, birth rates, maternal & infant health, vital statistics.
- Trends in the characteristics of women obtaining abortions, 1974-2004. Guttmacher Institute. Keywords: pregnancies, trends, marital status, age, race, ethnicity, gestation, legal abortion, providers, incidence.
- Double jeopardy: how third-grade reading skills and poverty influence high school graduation by Donald J. Hernandez. April 2011. Keywords: graduation, reading proficiency, poverty, third grade, high school.
- Five graphs show state of American women. Collected from Yahoo March 1, 2011. Keywords: age, birth, education, bachelor's degree, earnings, activities, hours, obesity, race, ethnicity.
- US Census 2010 (For further information) Michigan.gov census information Michigan highlights of new census
- Annual report. 2010. Department of Public Safety of Blackman-Leoni Township.
- Annual Report. 2010. South Central Michigan Works.
- Connect Michigan broadband availability report.
- 2010 crime statistics. City of Jackson.
- Millage rates: 2010. Jackson Area Realtors Association
- Revenues and spending of Michigan's urban, suburban, town and rural school districts, 2004-2010. Mackinac Center for Public Policy.
- Right Start report for Michigan. 2011. Kids Count.
- Water report 2010. Summit Township
- Water report 2010. Village of Brooklyn.
- Adult Literacy Development and Economic Growth. National Institute for Literacy. August 2010.
- Dangerous by design: Traffic 2011. Michigan by county and metro area.
- Michigan School Data: miSchoolData.org
- The extent and effects of Mercury pollution in the Great Lakes region. Great Lakes Commission. October 2011.
- Aging Information System NAPIS Client and Service Report. 2010. Michigan Office of Services to the Aging.
- Community Needs Assessment. 2012. Community Action Agency.
- Jackson County Intermediate School District. Countywide Directory. 2012.
- Labor Day Report 2012. Michigan League for Human Services.
- Region 2 Agency on Aging: Annual Reports: 2011.
- Senior population by township. 2010. Compiled from the 2010 US Census.
- South Central Michigan Works. Annual Report 2012.